H20 magazine, pescare viaggiando, is a new fishing magazine about fishing trips, collecting, history of fishing and art related to fishing. Some articles are both in Italian and in English.
The magazine is sent free quarterly to the following data banks:
- 700 travel agencies.
- 250 shops dealing with trekking, outdoor and free time equipment
- About 300 B&B connected with fishing preserves or located near rivers
- Many fishermen’s clubs and associations
- About 220 fishing preserves
- Many fishing tackle shops, some of them give the magazine free to their customers
- Antique dealers and collectors of antique fishing tackle
- Boards and Museums
- Offices of professionals, notaries’ offices, etc.
- data banks of fishermen who asked tourist boards information about fishing
For further information please contact:
Giorgio Cavatorti firstname.lastname@example.org
Dante Iotti email@example.com
Sandro Mediani firstname.lastname@example.org