H20 magazine, pescare viaggiando, is a new fishing magazine about fishing trips, collecting, history of fishing and art related to fishing. Some articles are both in Italian and in English.
Since the very first show in Christchurch in 2006, RISE Fly Fishing Film Festival has been entertaining fly fishermen across the globe on an annual basis. From these humble beginnings RISE has grown organically, thanks mainly to the enthusiasm of our extensive global network of associates. Over the last six years the festival has blossomed into one of the premier events on the international fly fishing calendar. Annually playing 60 plus shows in 15 countries, spanning 2 continents and screening in 5 languages.
The magazine is sent free quarterly to the following data banks:
- 700 travel agencies.
- 250 shops dealing with trekking, outdoor and free time equipment
- About 300 B&B connected with fishing preserves or located near rivers
- Many fishermen’s clubs and associations
- About 220 fishing preserves
- Many fishing tackle shops, some of them give the magazine free to their customers
- Antique dealers and collectors of antique fishing tackle
- Boards and Museums
- Offices of professionals, notaries’ offices, etc.
- data banks of fishermen who asked tourist boards information about fishing
For further information please contact:
Giorgio Cavatorti email@example.com
Dante Iotti firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandro Mediani email@example.com